We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
A four-bedroom house is the perfect size for many families. It offers plenty of space for everyone to spread out and have their own room. Plus, you will have room for guests or a home office.
There are many popular 4 bedroom house plans to choose from. The ranch style home is a popular choice, as it offers one level of living space and is easy to maintain. The two-story home is also a popular choice, as it provides more living space and can be easily expanded if needed. The Cape Cod style home is another popular option, as it offers a traditional look and feel.
Check out these 7 incredible 4 bedroom house plans to find the perfect one for your family.
7 of the Best 4 Bedroom House Plans
1. Plan 818009JSS
- Striking architectural notes make this exclusive European home plan stand out in almost any neighborhood.
- Three large windows can be found in the rear wall of the guest room and overlook the covered back porch. The seamless flow into the kitchen and dining area makes this area the ultimate venue to entertain guests.
- From the double garage, a mudroom, walk-in pantry, and laundry room are accessible, as well as a pocket door that connects the pantry to the primary closet.
2. Plan 56516SM
- This 4-bedroom Farmhouse offers great views through a front-facing window, which serves as the house’s centerpiece.
- Once inside, an open layout blends great room, kitchen, and dining spaces carefully. The island kitchen makes this home convenient to move about in, and the rear porch provides a great spot for barbecuing.
- The master bedroom’s secluded location provides homeowners privacy, and the walk-in closet makes it possible to easily access the laundry room.
3. Plan 623020DJ
- Mediterranean homes such as this possess stone, stucco, and wood exteriors to provide a Tuscan feel to your house.
- A spacious porch, with a large 12′ x ‘ceiling, leads into the house through a set of double doors that open onto the dining room floor.
- The flow of the floor plan enables you to feel as though you’re in the middle of a room. The focal point of this area is a loft that is lit with fire.
4. Plan 65695BS
- This grand front entrance of this four-bedroom, Transitional Florida home has a pair of double and single garage bays.
- From the great foyer you can see through a large great room and a sizable outdoor living space through multiple-paneled sliders, a rare example of interior-outdoor living where you can truly see are you.
- A simple connection to your dining area and your kitchen lets you move easily between the great room and kitchen, equipped with prep islands, walk-in pantries, and breakfast nooks or formal dining rooms for meals.
5. Plan 623052DJ
- A steep roofline and an old-fashioned front facade give this house plan excellent curb appeal. Inside, the entryway is flanked by the dining room, living room, and has a 2-story ceiling. In addition, into the property, an open kitchen and great room provide a wonderful place for entertaining guests.
- The kitchen area features a farm sink, an island with a flush snack bar, and a walk-in pantry. The great room boasts a pleasant fireplace that is flanked with built-in cabinetry.
6. Plan 500066VV
- French doors give you access to the foyer, which has views that extend to the great room where the fireplace is on the back wall. French doors on your left-hand side open to the study and the fireplace in the great room is surrounded by pairs of matching doors as well.
- The kitchen is open, and the kitchen and dining spaces are linked together in an open unit. The kitchen’s pantry gives you extra storage space. The kitchen island gives you casual seating, a prep sink, and a dishwasher.
7. Plan 95103RW
- Stone trim goes well with the board and batten siding on the exterior of this new-style American home, while an open-concept living area welcomes friends and family to gather.
- The entry door leads to a quiet study to the left of the entryway, with an adjoining office and a sitting area with a fireplace. Exposed timber framing adorns the vaulted ceiling of the living room, which is anchored by the fireplace on the left.
Choosing The Best 4 Bedroom House Plans
When it comes to finding the perfect house plan, there are many factors to consider. One key factor is the number of bedrooms. If you have a large family or frequently entertain guests, 4 bedroom house plans may be the best option for you.
Advantages of choosing 4 bedroom house plans:
More space and privacy: With four bedrooms, everyone in your family will have their own private space. This can be especially beneficial if you have teenage children who need their own space to study and relax. In addition, four-bedroom homes typically have more square footage than smaller homes, so you will enjoy greater overall livability.
More flexibility: Four-bedroom homes give you more options when it comes to how you use the space. For example, you could use one of the bedrooms as an office, playroom, or hobby room.